Frontier has multiple spaces available to rent for weddings, concerts, film screenings, meetings, presentations, and most other special events. Because we schedule events regularly, availability is limited.
If you are interested in renting one of Frontier’s spaces for your event, please review our space descriptions below then complete and submit the rental request form.
The Venue is Frontier’s largest event space, perfect for weddings, anniversary celebrations, cocktail parties, fundraisers and more. Seats 80-150 depending on need for a dance floor, band, or staging. Standing room for a cocktail party or concert is 200+ guests. Weekday rates begin at $500 with weekend rate beginning at $1,500. All events include a staffing fee ranging from $500 – $2,000. Equipment rentals may be required.
Frontier’s Theater is suitable for private or public film screenings, concerts, slideshow presentations, conferences, parties and more. Standard configuration holds 56-70 seated guests. Rental fees start at $300. Staffing fees are an additional $100 – $200.
- HD projector with connected devices: digital media player, cable TV box, Apple TV
- System is compatible with laptops that are VGA, any series of Mac video inputs, or HDMI compliant, as well as being compatible with Apple TV (all Mac laptops after 2013)
- 12 channel mixer compatible with up to 8 microphones and four additional direct ¼” or RCA inputs
- Two portable QSC 12” speakers compatible with direct microphone input, mp3 players, and/or laptops (RCA)
Frontier’s Private Room, adjacent to our dining room, offers family style seating with beautiful views of the Androscoggin River. Well suited for intimate birthday parties, baby showers, luncheons, business meetings, and other small gatherings. Seats up to 12.
No additional fee is applied if ordering from our current menu or prearranged meal, with limit to 3 hours. Additional fee of $50 for every added hour; $50 fee for use of AV equipment. Additional staffing fees may apply.
Private Room Amenities:
- HD flat screen TV with connected devices: cable TV box and Apple TV,
- Systems connects with laptops that are HDMI compliant or compatible with Apple TV (all Mac laptops after 2013)