Frontier has multiple spaces available to rent for weddings, concerts, film screenings, meetings, presentations, and most other special events. Because we schedule events regularly, availability is limited.
If you are interested in renting one of Frontier’s spaces for your event, please review our space descriptions below then complete and submit the rental request form.
The Event Venue is Frontier’s largest event space, perfect for weddings, anniversary celebrations, cocktail parties, fundraisers, and more. Seats 20-120 depending on need for a dance floor, band, or staging. Standing room for a cocktail party or concert is 200+ guests. Please see the Rental Rates and Policies for a structured pricing list. Space, time frame, staffing, audio/visual, catering, and other special requirements will determine the cost of your event.
Frontier’s Theater is suitable for private or public film screenings, concerts, slideshow presentations, conferences, film-forward parties and more. Holds 62 seated guests. Please see the Rental Rates and Policies for a structured pricing list. Space, time frame, staffing, audio/visual, catering, and other special requirements will determine the cost of your event.
- Video projection (BenQ SH963 6000 ansi lumen 1080P HD Projector) compatible with the following formats: Blu-ray/DVD, ProRes/H264 (1920×1080 .mp4 file authored at 23.976fps)
- Full-size matte white movie screen (7’x12’)
- PC/Mac compatibilities: HDMI, VGA, and most models of Apple dongles (2011–2018). The renter must provide laptop.
- 12 channel mixer compatible with up to 8 microphones and four additional direct ¼” or RCA inputs
- Audio and spotlighting capabilities (inventory available upon request)
- Behringer X32 Rack Wireless Digital Mixer
- SD16 16-channel Stage Box
- Microphones & stands (additional devices may be added)
- LED stage spotlighting
Frontier’s Private Room, adjacent to our dining room, offers family style seating with beautiful views of the Androscoggin River. Well suited for intimate birthday parties, baby showers, luncheons, business meetings, and other small gatherings. Seats up to 12.
No additional fee is applied if ordering from our current menu or prearranged meal, with limit to 3 hours. Additional fee of $50 for every added hour; $50 fee for use of AV equipment. Additional staffing fees may apply.
Private Room Amenities:
- HD flat screen TV with connected devices: cable TV box and Apple TV
- Systems connects with laptops that are HDMI compliant or compatible with Apple TV (all Mac laptops after 2013)