Part of the
Rental Event Series
The Brunswick Chapter of the League of Women Voters, a non-partisan, grassroots organization that believes that voters should play a critical role in democracy. The League was started in 1920.
The panelists will discuss from a Republican, Independent, Democratic and Academic perspective the results of the federal midterm and state elections. The panel will be moderated. Questions from the audience will be entertained.
- Hon. Brownie Carson – State Senator, District 24 – Democrat
- Hon. Pam Cahill – Former member of Maine House of Representatives and Senate – Republican
- Fred Horch – Small Business Owner and Advocate – Independent
- Andrew Rudalevige – Thomas Brackett Reed Professor of Government at Bowdoin College – Academician
- Hon. Bob Howe – former member of the Maine House of Representatives
Thurs Nov 8 | 7-8:30pm
- General Admission | $5